Pull and Be Damned Messabout
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Possible Saddlebag Campout Saturday night
Seafarer's Memorial Park, Anacortes, WA
Contact: Kevin Pratt
Launch Ramp and Parking Info:
- Larger trailer boats can be hoist launched at Cap Sante Marina north basin (P/Q Dock).
- Hand launch vessels can be launched from cars at Seafarers Memorial Park.
Schedule and Activities:
- Saturday May 11th 10am-5pm: Small boat Messabout/ Live Music, Lunch Potluck
- Optional: Boaters are welcome to come in on Friday and stay the night, and/or join the Independent small boat campout/ Saddlebag Island (Saturday Night- Sunday Morning)
Potluck lunch at the Seafarer park building
and plaza at 12:30 Saturday.
Barbecues will be provided for those who want to
grill or heat up items.
Tides at Anacortes,Guemes Channel reporting station:
| Saturday || High 08:49 6.21’ || Low 16:23 -0.70’
|| Sunday || High 10:22 5.69’ || Low 17:27 0.02’
- Trailer and car parking is available in the gravel lot at the end of Rotary Drive in the north basin
of Cap Sante Marina adjacent the small boat lift.
- Volunteers will be available to help hoist and launch boats as early as 8am Saturday morning.
- There is a Safeway across the street from the park where participants can make last minute purchases for the potluck lunch.
- If you don’t have a boat to bring, come down and enjoy a ride in someone else’s.
Host: Anacortes Small Boat Center
Traditional Small Craft
RSVP to Kevin@anacorteswaterfront.org mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Updated: April 23, 2019